- Remote vision for robots at the 2012 Ground Robotics Capabilities Conference, March 21-23, San Diego CA
- Stereo head-aimed vision paper to be presented at SPIE Defense, Security and Sensing 2012
- HARV ISR gimbal ... visible, thermal, and range finding in a lightweight package
- Dichoptic foveal/peripheral HMD paper to be presented at SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing 2011
- Special poster session for RTC OTA awardees at the Ground Robotics Capabilites Conference, March 22 2011
Feel like you are there with our remote vision systems
Our products include the HARV family of powerful, high speed, compact camera systems that you control with head motion, a joystick or your own software.
Our ongoing research and development projects cover a range of topics in human vision, telepresence, and related technologies.